This Page

has been moved to new address

Just a few things and some AMAZING features from last weeks link party!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Just a few things and some AMAZING features from last weeks link party!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Just a few things and some AMAZING features from last weeks link party!

WOW you guys are just AMAZING!
Talk about fabulous link ups this past week!
I don't even know where to begin when I think about crafting right now!
I am so many ideas.... BUT then I think about staying inside on a BEAUTIFUL March day in Wisconsin...
anddddd
I end up outside soaking up the sun!

Speaking of the Midwest and its fabulous weather---
if you follow me on facebook you know that I have started a Midwest bloggers facebook page---
so if you live in the Midwest area be sure to join!!!

And to those of you who do not live close----when do you want me to come and visit?!

:o) but really I get giddy thinking about finding other bloggers that live close that might someday want to hang out in real life----AMAZING right?!






Stepstool updo by Hell on Heels Housewife





Superhero Desk by Corner House Blog



Herringbone Print by The Junk House








Twine Eggs by Turtles and Tails
 
 
Ohhh and in other exciting news I am newly obessed with organizing thanks to my newest obession----
31 bags.



I am so obessed infact that I started selling them!
Check out my link on the right sidebar for more information!!!
OR click {Here}
 
Photobucket



5 Comments:

Blogger reFresh reStyle said...

Awesome features!
Debbie

March 19, 2012 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Sam | Away She Went said...

Thanks for the feature Jaime! I feel so special :)

March 19, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Oh, so pretty, these are graet! I Love those sweet little eggs!

March 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Plumberry Pie said...

If you ever come back to MI for a visit, give me a call:)!! Going to check out your midwest blogger group now!

March 19, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Anonymous Whitney @ The Rooster And The Hen said...

Great features Jaime Lyn - love that step stool!

March 19, 2012 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home