This Page

has been moved to new address

What I know.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: What I know.

Friday, January 13, 2012

What I know.

Happy Happy Friday friends!!!!!!
I am so so so excited and honored to be over at one of my favorite blog friend's place today---
she has this amazing series where she has friends come over and share "what they know".
Andddd although I might not know a lot....
I did have fun coming up with a little list of things.
And I have to start the list by saying that I KNOW that I love blogging and making blog friends just like Lindsay (Linds as I call her). 
And I think you should really take a minute to go over and check out my post but more importantly her blog Southern Lovely.

{And just in case you are curious}



Photobucket


5 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I know that I always enjoy your posts and look forward to them. I am heading over to visit her blog.

Ruth

January 13, 2012 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Just Jaime said...

Great guest post =)

January 13, 2012 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Yes, it was a great guest post and I am SO happy to have it at my place. :) Thanks friend!

January 13, 2012 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

I checked out your post, lovely! And my favorite is your dental nerd art! I love the stuff you picked, too fun. I have a good friend named Lindsey and I always abbreviate her name that way, too, even though she doesn't. Funny.

January 13, 2012 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said...

Fun guest post!

January 16, 2012 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home