This Page

has been moved to new address

{This weeks highlights on Pintrest}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: {This weeks highlights on Pintrest}

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{This weeks highlights on Pintrest}

Ahhh So I am SUPER excited to start doing a weekly blog post about my favorite things that I have found this week on PINTEREST.  

If you don't know what pinterest is, well you are SO SO SO missing out, it is SUCH an amazing way to be inspired!

The idea is that you join and essentially "pin" or curate a collection of things that you see online that inspire you, or that you like, or that make you laugh, or that you just want to easily make your way back to.  The uses of pinterest are endless and I have already been so so so inspired!  

So for my first addition of this weeks highlights on pinterest I have to say there are too many amazing favorites to share on here so join pinterest if you like what you see!!!




Ohhhh how I love the step ladder as a night stand, what a cute idea!!!


etsy

Yep I am loving the possibilities of doing all kinds of fun creative things like this with the silhouette!


I am also thinking a lot about color palates as my move to Wisconsin is only a month away!  I really like the light gray right now with a teal accent (lighter teal though).




And I must say that thanks to pinterest I found this cuttteeee baby U of M hat....  My babies must have this!  


And oooh how I would love this Curly Girl print in my new house!!!


Finally another wall color inspiration for the night, I love the lights and whites together especially with a hint of gray and yellow, sooo cute right now!




Hope you are having an inspired and crafty happy kind of a week!  I have to be honest, I am having a stressful kind of a week....  But as always I am doing my best to remain optimistic---spring is coming and with it so so many amazing things to look forward to...!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I love love love the ladder idea. between that and the desk, who needs a boring old bedside table!

March 23, 2011 at 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home