This Page

has been moved to new address

Feeling like the Monday after Christmas!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: Feeling like the Monday after Christmas!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Feeling like the Monday after Christmas!

Didn't get to wish the blog world a Merry Christmas, thought this picture might do the trick! 


There were many many Christmas highlights but I think this picture with my dad in his zubas and my sister and I's favorite where's Waldo tie really captures the joy of this time with family!


And for about two seconds I got worried that I wouldn't have anything to do when I wasn't creating Christmas decorations butttt don't worry I have already found more than my fair share of new ideas and hobbies!


Yesss I have been completely enjoying my Monday off!  To start with I decided to try taking up embroidering!  I am happy with the result, I am trying to not be tooo critical since it is my first try!  I am on to working on Tuesday!



And I am on to finishing more furniture...(in Cal's small apartment) this is waiting to dry so I can add a few more coats!  I am excited to pick out some cute knobs and see the final result!  Say tuned! 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

December 30, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Caleb Klebig said...

I love you

December 30, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home