This Page

has been moved to new address

SO many craft ideas and SO little time!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy: SO many craft ideas and SO little time!!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

SO many craft ideas and SO little time!!!

I swear every time I talk to one of my newest girlfriends-LIZ, TAB and ANNIE or my SISTER LIZZIE I have LISTS of new arts and crafts I think I would like to try!  (This is when I realize I REALLY need a journal like Tabitha's to write these things down!!  Maybe you will have to teach me how to make on at one of our girls nights?!?)  I am blown away by everyones ideas and lets just say I am more than a little bit INSPIRED!   


Girls night this week turned into arts and crafts night---HOW FUN!



(Photo credit to Matt and Tabitha)


My final-ish product...thinking I need to print a picture and add it to the blank side.  AND as a side note I used a drill to make holes and I still have all of my fingers so that is exciting! 


My first attempt at making blocks...those who know me well know I can't have enough University of Michigan stuff sooo I made myself a cute ornament-still need to add an eyelet and a ribbon but I like it! 





And soon to come on the blog-a bucket list of things to do in Ann Arbor before I am GONE & pictures of the little beauty Lauren (as long as it is okay with her momma!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tabitha@InspiredByGiving said...

AWW! I love the blocks that look like wrapped presents! Such a great idea. I'm stealing that one two, and yes I would love for you to share Lauren's pics!

November 19, 2010 at 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home